Networker

[Networker] Networker 7.3

2006-03-06 11:44:51
Subject: [Networker] Networker 7.3
From: Kobus Bensch <kbensch AT FULLNET.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 16:29:43 +0000
Hi All

We are running a backup network with 4 backup servers on 7.1.3 and one server on 6.1.4. We were hoping that 7.3 would be solve some of our more legacy settings where multip0le server have the same netbios name, e.g. db-01.dom1.com, but on totally different networks.

I would like to know how many of you have upgraded to 7.3 and what your experience with it is so far.

From our test environment, other reports and our maintenance company, we are holding off installing this.

A few other questions:

1.)   Have it made your life hell?
2.)   What caused wnet wrong?
3.)   What did you upgrade from?
4.) How is Legato responding to your please for help either direct or indirect?

I am probably asking a bit too much fo rmy first post to this list, but I thought I would jump right on in.

Thanks in advance

Kobus

"signoff networker" in the