Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 7.21 nsrmmdbd.<date>.x file question.

2006-03-04 06:32:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 7.21 nsrmmdbd.<date>.x file question.
From: Peter Viertel <Peter.Viertel AT MACQUARIE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 22:27:59 +1100
there is a lockfile for each client... but restarting the daemons should
clear any locking... and i expect you've already done that a few
times...

it is mentioned in the manpage as /nsr/index/{clientname}/db6/nsrck.lck
if you want to check for locks with fuser command...

what happens if you do nsrck -L6 {clientname} on one of the skipped
clients?   if it errors on that then you may see something useful.