Networker

[Networker] "The feature is not properly enabled for client"

2006-02-28 13:45:02
Subject: [Networker] "The feature is not properly enabled for client"
From: Olaf Zaplinski <o.zaplinski AT BROADNET DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:40:43 +0100
Hi,

I see the error message "The feature is not properly enabled for client" when we try to back up an Oracle DB that is running on Linux. More exact:

server info: The feature "NetWorker Module for Oracle, UNIX Client/1" is not properly enabled for client

What does this mean exactly? Funny is that we have one license "NetWorker Module for Oracle on Linux/1". Why does the server not use this one?

Olaf

"signoff networker" in the