Networker

Re: [Networker] manipulating save sets from the command line

2006-02-17 05:34:22
Subject: Re: [Networker] manipulating save sets from the command line
From: Ajay PAI <tecpai AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:46:32 +0530
Hi Rolf !

Iam prety sure that "nsradmin" is the only way through CLI that a save set
can be configured on a client. Steps I followed:

1) type "nsradmin" on on the console

2) then type < print type:NSR client >

3) then  type < update save set: c:"\"Program Files >

Note: u have to type the slash( \ ) within quotes, shwn on red in step-3.

4) it will ask update? type < y > and hit enter

5) again type < print type:NSR client > to verify if save sets have been
updated.

I tried enclosing a screenshot of the steps i followed, but was unable to do
so. The mailing list does not allow me to that. hope the above steps will
work for you.

Thanks,
Ajay