Networker

Re: [Networker] Power Receptable for ADIC i2000

2006-02-07 09:04:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] Power Receptable for ADIC i2000
From: Jim Ruskowsky <jimr AT JEFFERIES DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:00:17 -0500
Thanks John,

We finally got the right document which cleared things up.  The pre-sales
engineer sends out an Order Worksheet which give you the opportunity to
specify power configuration (voltage, amperate, plug type).  I only wish
ADIC would make this info more available on their spec sheets and other
PDF's available on the web, so we wouldn't have to waste all this time
chasing down information regarding site prep.

Thank you to all who responded both on and off list.

Jim

"Ballinger, John M" <john.ballinger AT PNL DOT GOV>
Sent by: Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
02/07/2006 03:16 AM
Please respond to
Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>; Please
respond to
"Ballinger, John M" <john.ballinger AT PNL DOT GOV>

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [Networker] Power Receptable for ADIC i2000

Jim,

We're doing the same but with one i2k library.
Were you able to get your question asked?

Thanks - John