Networker

Re: [Networker] Power Receptable for ADIC i2000

2006-01-31 05:33:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] Power Receptable for ADIC i2000
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:31:26 -0500
L5-30 is a 110V 30 Amp locking connector
L6-30 is a 220V 30 Amp locking connector

It's possible the device can use either 110V or 220V, but I'd bet that
that big of a box requires 220V.

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
Dir of Operations  | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA LLC            | Phone: 914-460-4039
www.otaotr.com     | Fax: 914-460-4139