Networker

Re: [Networker] Open Tape Format...

2006-01-15 23:21:25
Subject: Re: [Networker] Open Tape Format...
From: Srinivas Rao <rsrini AT BLR.PIN.PHILIPS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:46:23 +0530
Dear Anuj,
Good explanation. Thanks for your reply. Can you also please let me know the
internal structure of tape media(eg. sctors, records, blocks, files etc...)
and the pattern of data storage?  It would be great if you can also send me
some good web links to get this information.

Thanks,
Srinivas Rao,
Philips Software Centre,
Bangalore, INDIA.