Networker

[Networker] Linux client failing

2006-01-11 15:16:06
Subject: [Networker] Linux client failing
From: "Narkinsky, Brian" <Brian.Narkinsky AT DEP.STATE.FL DOT US>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:12:37 -0500
I am trying to back up a Linux client to a Windows server running Networker
7.1.2

We are getting notifications that it is not backing up successfully.

--- Unsuccessful Save Sets ---
* epic6.dep.state.fl.us:/ 1 retry attempted
  epic6.dep.state.fl.us:/: No full backups of this save set were found in the
media database; performing a full backup
* epic6.dep.state.fl.us:/u02 1 retry attempted
  epic6.dep.state.fl.us:/u02: No full backups of this save set were found in
the media database; performing a full backup
* epic6.dep.state.fl.us:/maven 1 retry attempted
  epic6.dep.state.fl.us:/maven: No full backups of this save set were found
in the media database; performing a full backup
I can't figure out where it is failing.

I know in Windows I can set some environment variables to increase verbosity
but, I can't find how to do it in Linux.

Do I have to touch some files in the NSR directory or something like that?

Brian Narkinsky
System's Analyst
Tallahassee, FL
32399