Networker

Re: [Networker] More NW 7.3 oddness.

2006-01-10 19:17:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] More NW 7.3 oddness.
From: Teresa Biehler <tpbsys AT RIT DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:13:52 -0500
We saw similar messages in earlier versions of NetWorker (either v6.1.3
or v7.1.1, can't remember which) when the tape was empty or contained
VERY little data.  The explanation I got from Legato was that the block
size reported was the size of the initial header block rather than a
data block.

-Teresa