Networker

Re: [Networker] First NW 7.3 oddity?

2006-01-09 11:47:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] First NW 7.3 oddity?
From: "Coty, Edward" <Edward.Coty AT AIG DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 11:36:15 -0500

I have always seen where if you run an nsrjb -I on your jukebox and you
had unlabeled tapes it would always mount and scan the bardcode. That is
the way it always worked. Nice to know there is a way to cheat it having
to mount the tapes. Very time consuming.

Ed Coty
Open Systems Storage Engineering, LCNA
973-533-2098