Networker

Re: [Networker] 7.3 update license code

2006-01-04 18:16:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] 7.3 update license code
From: Siobhan Ellis <Siobhan.Ellis AT ENSTOR DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 10:12:46 +1100
It wont be, because 7.3 will be on the Q1 2006 media kit.

Siobhán Ellis
Principal Technology Consultant
ENSTOR Pty Ltd
Level 10, 118 Alfred St
Milsons Point
NSW 2061
Australia

Mobile: +61 424 750 544
Phone: +61 2 9900 2100
Fax: +61 2 9900 2199
e-mail: siobhan.ellis AT enstor.com DOT au
web: http://www.enstor.com.au

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006, Craig Faller wrote:

CF> The Update Enabler codes are part of the documentation enclosed within
the
CF> Networker Kits EMC send out to their contractually supported customers,

CF> although this is a Generic enabler code I am not sure how it stands to
be
CF> passing these around given they are still a License or sorts, it still

CF> requires authentification, it holds no cost and EMC(Legato) can easily

CF> supply this Update Enabler Code to you via a support call.

Its not in the Media Kit that is dated November 2005 anyway.

//Oscar

type
"signoff networker" in the
if