Networker

[Networker] 7.3 update license code

2006-01-03 16:50:02
Subject: [Networker] 7.3 update license code
From: Dave Mussulman <mussulma AT UIUC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 15:45:40 -0600
I was planning on upgrading at least our server to 7.2.1 in the next
week or two.  With 7.3 being released, I may jump right to that.

I downloaded the server packages and attempted to install it on my test
system, but you're right.  I need a new update enabler to do that.  I
found the section of the EMC/Legato site that lets me automatically
request these, and put in my information, but I'm stuck at the final
step - where I give them an update license code and email address.

What's the generic update license code for an update enabler that works
with 7.3?  Did anyone see that in any of the online documentation?  A
search in the the release notes and install guides for "update license"
didn't return anything.

Or is the update enabler still unique to me and it's something I need to
contact licensing or support about?

Dave