Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 7.3 and Linux kernel 2.6

2005-12-30 12:45:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 7.3 and Linux kernel 2.6
From: Byron Servies <bservies AT PACANG DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 09:44:56 -0800
On Dec 30, 2005, at 9:29 AM, Matt Temple wrote:

Hi,

I definitely had the same issue and had to revert to CORE1 for both my Server and Storage node. They are both Qualstar TLS46120 with AIT-3 or AIT-4 drives. In our case, it looked like the drives were ok but the jukebox
was not.
I'd be curious to know if anyone else is running a server with any of
the higher Fedora distributions.   And please, no DISTRO Zealots.

What versions of the SG driver are in use in these different kernels (I haven't kept up with the FC series)? That is usually where the problem when NetWorker cannot communicate with a device: driver version mismatch.

Byron

"signoff networker" in the