Networker

[Networker] Networker Problem: Unable to Receive from Client side and Unable to send from server side

2005-12-09 05:24:16
Subject: [Networker] Networker Problem: Unable to Receive from Client side and Unable to send from server side
From: Osay Osman Yuuni <o.yuuni AT AFDB DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 05:20:54 -0500
Hi,

I'm having a bizare problem with my set up here.  Networker 713 for windows
has been working well but suddenly I'm unable to backup one of the clients.
 It always fails with a message of unable to send (RPC).  I've tried rpcinfo
-p from both server and client and the necessary ports are listed.  I've
tried connecting from the client side and I get an unable to receive error.

I re-installed the client and I still get the same error.  Can anyone throw
light on this for me please?

TIA.