Networker

Re: [Networker] CAP port questions

2005-12-07 22:34:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] CAP port questions
From: Rachel Polanskis <r.polanskis AT UWS.EDU DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 14:29:29 +1100
On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, Peter Viertel wrote:

> You can parse the output of sjirdtag, you need to know the scsi address
> (see the NSR jukebox resource record for this, or run inquire)...
>
> Eg:
>
> # sjirdtag  [email protected]

Hmmmm,

I tried this:

sjirdtag [email protected]

It scanned all 678 slots Ok then died:

Tag Data for [email protected], Element Type MEDIA TRANSPORT:
        Elem[001]: tag_val=0 pres_val=1 med_pres=0 med_side=0
SJIRTAG: I/O error
Code:0x29, Str=<Device busy>

I suspect this means the CAP port is open, so I am going over to
do some maintenance and I will check!

Thanks for the answer though, as it will come in handy in the
very near future!

--
Rachel Polanskis                Systems Admin, University of Western Sydney
ADD Werrington North Campus     (+61 2) 9678 7291  <r.polanskis AT uws.edu DOT