Networker

Re: [Networker] Legato Module for Oracle for Linux x86_64

2005-12-02 08:27:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] Legato Module for Oracle for Linux x86_64
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 08:16:19 -0500
Exactly,

The 64-bit module on Legato's site is for Itanium and is not compatible with
AMD64. Since Oracle has a lib32 directory and can link in 32 bit modules, I was
wondering if anyone had made it work with libnwora.so?

I've got a open call with Oracle and Legato, but it suprises me that this
hasn't come up before. Oracle has been shipping a AMD64/EM64T version of Oracle
for Linux for some time now.

--
Matthew Huff           | One Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations | Purchase, NY 10577