Networker

Re: [Networker] FC tape drives unusable mode

2005-11-30 20:02:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] FC tape drives unusable mode
From: Vernon Harris <harriv00 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:59:57 -0800
  Raghava,

Are your servers going directly into a Fibre Channel
Switch or into a router.  Which
fc hba's are in your server???   When you do nsrjb are
you seeing the
drives???  Are you seeing errors /var/adm/messages
indicating that the
drives are missing or have disappeared??   If going
directly into a Fibre Channel
switch ask your SAN admin if they see the drives in
the Name Server.