Networker

Re: [Networker] Source for LTO2 Barcode labels?

2005-11-25 13:38:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] Source for LTO2 Barcode labels?
From: "Clark, Patricia" <Clarkp AT OSTI DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:26:54 -0500
Avery has freeware you can download to generate any type of label that
they produce.  I've been using it for years for DLT and LTO tapes.
Barcode labels are pretty simple.   For the price of a box of labels,
you too can make your own.  And, if you want to see what you can do
before buying labels, just download their software and practice with
regular paper.

Patti Clark
Unix Sys Admin
OSTI/DOE