Networker

Re: [Networker] How can I get a list of all my Exchange backups?

2005-11-19 00:49:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] How can I get a list of all my Exchange backups?
From: Scott Bingham <bingham_scott AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:04:04 -0800
Hello Pat,

One way to solve this query, without really solving it properly, would be to
include the Exchange Server client name in the mminfo command:

        "-c exch-srvr-name"

This will include non-Exchange information for this client, but the
non-Exchange information is probably easily excluded in looking at the
output, or can be sent through grep for findstr.

There might be a proper way to solve this, but as nobody with mminfo
expertise has responded, I thought I would offer my cheater's technique.

Thanks,
_Scott