Networker

Re: [Networker] AW: [Networker] nsrsqlrc: Restore to another client?

2005-11-03 12:28:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] AW: [Networker] nsrsqlrc: Restore to another client?
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:19:50 -0500
On Nov 3, 2005, at 12:11 PM, IT-Administration ST wrote:

Thanks for the good news (Stan and David).

In our case using the GUI I get a message:

nwmssql: Cannot start session with server BB: User sqladmin on computer DD (sqlserver 7.0, W2K) is not on CC's (sqlserver 2k, W2K3) remote access list.

I tried "remote desktop users" group on the local groups of CC with no effect and tried Administrative Tools / Remote Access Policies adding server DD with again no effect.

You need to access nwadmin on your NetWorker server and open up the CC client resource, then add sqladmin@dd to that resource's remote access list.

"signoff networker" in the