Networker

[Networker] Compare Netoworker to other backup products

2005-10-28 13:58:52
Subject: [Networker] Compare Netoworker to other backup products
From: Fazil Saiyed <Fazil.Saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:54:57 -0500
Agreed, i have seen all of those and i usually try to illimenate them.
Add to that  bad hardware such as tapes,  Network  and or misconfiguration
along the lines you mentioned.
Any experience with SAN environment backups at i2. What are some of the
issues that i should be aware ot it and what might be the best practices,
form
what your environment is, i can say that we will have LTO2, Adic library
and 130 networked server, EMC clarion disk and a few SAN attached clients
along with some iscsi ability mainly through emc nas devices.
Thanks

Phillip_Young AT i2 DOT com
10/28/2005 11:54 AM