Networker

[Networker] Group Hangs_Networker 7.2.1

2005-10-28 10:24:29
Subject: [Networker] Group Hangs_Networker 7.2.1
From: Fazil Saiyed <fazil.saiyed AT ANIXTER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:23:05 -0400
I have problems after upgrading to 7.2.1 occationally a client fails to
backup withen a group, this subsiquently affects the Group start the next
day and fails the entire group.
Inactivity timeout set to 45 is usually ignoored by the group and group
stays running ( nothing gets backed up), this is hapening with different
clients in different groups more frequently.
I usually manually stop the group to get around this whenever this happens.
Index check and etc are clean.
My enviroment is IBM3583 with LTO1.
Networker 7.2.1 on Windows 2000.
130 windows clients backed up over network.