Networker

Re: [Networker] Overland LXB and jukebox config

2005-10-28 10:09:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] Overland LXB and jukebox config
From: Petr Hanzlík <phanzlik AT COMA DOT CZ>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:09:29 +0200
Hi Lars,

No, problem with high ID.

please, verify that your library has set as random or no sequently mode
over LCD display.
Together with this verify set of "TUR Reporting" in Special Configuration
over LCD panel, left this as Standard
Make sure verify file st.conf  /I know that changer is viewed by scsi bus/

best regards,

Petr Hanzlík
COMA ZÁLOHOVACÍ SYSTÉMY a.s.
Vítkovická 1
Ostrava 1       702 00
Czech Republic
Tel.:  ++420-59-7608313
Fax.: ++420-59-7608315
mailto:phanzlik AT coma DOT cz
http://www.coma.cz/

Lars Hecking <lqh AT CYPRESS DOT COM>
Odeslal: Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
28.10.2005 14:49
Odpovězte prosím uživateli Legato NetWorker discussion; Odpovězte prosím
uživateli Lars Hecking