Networker

Re: [Networker] Best usage of tape drives

2005-10-25 18:04:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Best usage of tape drives
From: "William M. Fennell" <William.Fennell AT CHANNING.HARVARD DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:03:53 -0400
Thanks Peter and Darren. I've made the change and I will let the list know the outcome.

Bill

Peter Viertel wrote:

device target streams is the right thing to change - 2 is probably right...
although you need to make sure you have enough bandwidth from your client to
keep both drives spinning or it will end up taking longer.