Networker

Re: [Networker] NSR configuration

2005-10-21 08:36:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] NSR configuration
From: Srinivas Rao <rsrini AT BLR.PIN.PHILIPS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:58:44 +0530
Hi Dutt,
1. Create a group and assign Networker clients to this group.
2. Create a schedule as per your requirement(incremental / differential /
full) and associate this schedule to the above group.
3. Create a pool and associate the above group to this pool.
4. Configure your device.
5. Test the backup.

Regards,
Srinivas Rao,