Networker

[Networker] Problems with NetWorker Module for Exchange in a cluster environment

2005-10-18 10:53:04
Subject: [Networker] Problems with NetWorker Module for Exchange in a cluster environment
From: "Rehal,Amrit" <ARehal AT MTI DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 07:50:35 -0700

I have a problem using NME on the a physical and virtual node. The error
message that appears when I open up the NetWorker user for Exchange on the
either the physical or virtual client is:

"No Exchange Server virtual servers are online at this time on this Cluster
system. Networker will not be able to save or recover."
At that point I get a "OK" button and the it closes the window.

The is version 4.0.1 of NME. All cluster resources are online and available.
The problem occured when the customer failed over from physical node A to
physical node C. At this point it is not an option to fail back.

Thanks!!
-AR