Networker

[Networker] NetWorker for SAP R3 on Oracle Directed Restore

2005-10-05 18:48:56
Subject: [Networker] NetWorker for SAP R3 on Oracle Directed Restore
From: Christine Cambrils <ccambrils AT LL.MIT DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 18:45:14 -0400
Does anyone know if there is a setting similar to nwadmin "Update Client List" to tell SAP's brrecover to restore to a different host?

I'm using the following command on the target client:
brrestore -m full -b bdpdhjwb.anf -d util_file -p init<newSID>.sap

I get the following output/errors:
BR278I Command output of '/usr/sap/KS3/SYS/exe/run/backint -u KP1 -f restore -i /oracle/KS3/sapbackup/.rdqzpvfn.lst -t file -p /oracle/KS3/920_64/dbs/initKS3.utl': BR375E Backup utility has reported an error while restoring file /oracle/KS3/sapdata4/kp1usr_1/kp1usr.data1 BR375E Backup utility has reported an error while restoring file /oracle/KS3/sapdata8/temp_1/temp.data1
BR386E File /oracle/KP1/sapdata3/kp1_16/kp1.data16 reported as not found by backup utility BR386E File /oracle/KP1/sapdata3/kp1_18/kp1.data18 reported as not found by backup utility

The target system has the appropriate catalog file from the source host.

Thank you,
Christine Cambrils

"signoff networker" in the