Networker

Re: [Networker] Running a backup from the networker client

2005-09-26 20:36:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] Running a backup from the networker client
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 20:35:42 -0400
On Sep 26, 2005, at 8:23 PM, Narkinsky, Brian wrote:

I think it would be cool if savegrp had a -s option (or there were a seperate command that simply called the right nsradmin commands) so that you could start groups on a remote server. I can see lots of scripting possibilities. Like the problem of kicking off one group after another group finishes.
Kicking off a group after some type of Database export or maintenence
procedure  is finished etc.

Couldn't these types of backups be done now with savepnpc?

"signoff networker" in the