Networker

[Networker] Antw: Re: How to administrate a LNS through a firewall...

2005-09-21 01:17:50
Subject: [Networker] Antw: Re: How to administrate a LNS through a firewall...
From: Thorsten Linow <Linow.Thorsten AT TALKLINE DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 07:06:52 +0200
Hi Robert,
I know about the way to redirect the X-Session, but this qequires an ssh c
onnect towards the "B"-LNS. My goal is just to either
-grant the Networker-admin-permission for the whole LNS "A" on LNS "B"
or
-only grant the Networker-admin-user of LNS "A", on LNS "B"

So no ssh-connect is needed. Therefor I need some ports, i guess.

Any idea?

Kind Regards Thorsten Linow

*  Thorsten Linow
*  Informatik Services -Backup & Restore-
*  Talkline GmbH & CO KG
*  Talklineplatz 1
*  25337 Elmshorn
*