Networker

Re: [Networker] Running 7.2.1 ???

2005-09-16 12:43:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] Running 7.2.1 ???
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:41:20 -0400
The V480 is dedicated to Legato, but not just NDMP

Yes, after network tuning, it was faster than single stream. The only
reason it's taking as long as it is because one of the qtree volumes is
too large and needs to be broken up for better parallelism.

I have Windows 2003, Solaris, Oracle, SQL Server, Centera NDMP and
NetApp NDMP clients all multiplexed.

----
Matthew Huff           | One Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA LLC                | Phone: 914-460-4039
http://www.otaotr.com  | Fax:   914-460-4139