Networker

[Networker] Changing to Advanced File Type devices

2005-09-15 05:10:56
Subject: [Networker] Changing to Advanced File Type devices
From: Andrew Bridgeman <andrew.bridgeman AT CORUSGROUP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 05:08:17 -0400
We have been told that we need to be running Advanced file type devices to
get our backup to be able to read and write at the same time so our backups
are quicker. Does anyone know what i need to do to change to AFT devices.I
have currently got 5 1 TB disks that are empty so i have disabled them so
networker cannot use them, i still have 15TB that is still useable though.
Any help with this would be much appreciated