Networker

[Networker] SV: [Networker] SV: SV: SV: SV: SV: [Networker] Bootstrap notification not working in Networker 7.2

2005-09-09 05:13:42
Subject: [Networker] SV: [Networker] SV: SV: SV: SV: SV: [Networker] Bootstrap notification not working in Networker 7.2
From: Ben Deng <BD AT DBC DOT DK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 11:09:47 +0200
I've downloaded the latest version of Networker at that time from Legatos
homepage according to EMCs security advisories.

http://www.legato.com/support/websupport/patches_updates/networker_security_hotfix.htm

This version should have fix some security issues in Networker.  It's a
Networker version including these hotfixes (LGTpa78968 and LGT78969). According
Release 7.2.x, Fixed Bugs List these two hotfixes are still not included in
Networker 7.2.1

http://www.legato.com/support/websupport/product_alerts/081605_NW_token_authentication.htm

http://www.legato.com/support/websupport/product_alerts/081605_NW_authentication.htm

Sun Advisory