Networker

[Networker] DiskXtender UNIX/LINUX Data Manager for Centera Edition

2005-09-05 12:56:31
Subject: [Networker] DiskXtender UNIX/LINUX Data Manager for Centera Edition
From: Juan Fau <jfauv AT YAHOO DOT ES>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 18:49:12 +0200
Hi all:

Anyone using DiskXtender for Centera?

>From comercial peopel I have the following licenses.

LIC-001342:
DiskXtender UNIX/Linux for EMC Centera Gateway 4TB
Capacity

and
BIC-001352:
DiskXtender UNIX/Linux Data Manager for EMC Celerra
for EMC Centera

What is this Gateway? I don´t see any place in
documentation talking about gateways. It´s possible to
explain me what it is?

Thanks in advanced,
Juan.

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!