Networker

[Networker] Errors on Windows Server 2003 x64

2005-08-24 12:17:00
Subject: [Networker] Errors on Windows Server 2003 x64
From: Scott McDermott <scottm AT KCLS DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:07:35 -0700
I have one server running Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition. I have tried
both the 7.1.3 and 7.2 clients, and both give this error:

* hostname:SYSTEM STATE:\ 1 retry attempted
* hostname:SYSTEM STATE:\ save: Diagnostic: This client is not licensed
for VSS.
* hostname:SYSTEM STATE:\ ASR System Files - AsrCreateStateFile failed -
0x32
* hostname:SYSTEM STATE:\ ASR System Files - Failed to create the ASR
state files
* hostname:SYSTEM STATE:\ ASR System Files - Error saving
* hostname:SYSTEM STATE:\ Registry - Cannot save Registry key SECURITY:
0x00000003
* hostname:SYSTEM STATE:\ Registry - Error saving
* hostname:SYSTEM STATE:\ save: RPC error: RPC cannot encode arguments
* hostname:SYSTEM STATE:\ save: save of SYSTEM STATE:\ to serverhostname
failed

Is this a 64 bit related issue, or something else?

--
-- Scott McDermott
-- Network & Systems Administrator