Networker

[Networker] Best Method to backup NetApp Filers....

2005-08-24 08:04:27
Subject: [Networker] Best Method to backup NetApp Filers....
From: Srinivas Rao <rsrini AT BLR.PIN.PHILIPS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:28:48 +0530
Dear Networkers,
As I am new to NetApp filers and NDMP, I would like to know the best cost
effective method to backup NetApp Filer by using Legato Networker. Please
also let me know the licenses required.

***
Networker Server Network Edition 7.1.2 Build.325 running on Windows server
2003
Two Storage Nodes with connected SDLT Libraries
***

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Srinivas Rao.