Networker

Re: [Networker] Question For Idea: skip readonly files asm

2005-08-17 10:44:38
Subject: Re: [Networker] Question For Idea: skip readonly files asm
From: Hrvoje Crvelin <Hcrvelin AT ORCHESTRA DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:38:47 +0200
Hi Maarten,

Try following:
- create directive to skip certain point as you said client1
- create cronjob on client1 that will run find command under that point for ro
files
- output of find command should be directed to file
- file should be used with save -I file command run from the client (can be
part of the same script run from the cron).

That's just an idea.

Cheers,