Networker

[Networker] RE : [Networker] RE : [Networker] Will n ot recyc le from other Poo ls.

2005-08-04 12:30:25
Subject: [Networker] RE : [Networker] RE : [Networker] Will n ot recyc le from other Poo ls.
From: "Faidherbe, Thierry" <Thierry.Faidherbe AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 18:29:02 +0200
Ok but no comment for recycle from/to other pool !

Based on famous page 455 and co,
try now to explain this one from nwadmin on pool-windows help :

        Recycle to Other Pools - Click Yes to allow NetWorker auto
        media management to reformat volumes belonging to this pool
        for use in a different pool, when the data on the volumes
        expires. Click No to recycle only volumes in this pool for use
        in this pool.

        IMPORTANT:  If a pool contains file-type volumes,
        NetWorker cannot recycle other types of volumes (tape or
        optical) to become part of the pool.

        Recycle From Other Pools - Click Yes to allow NetWorker
        auto media management to reformat volumes that belong to
        other pools for use in this pool, when the data on the
        volumes expire. Click No to disallow the use of recycled
        volumes from other pools.

one of the two version is wrong or incomplete .... which one ?

Th