Networker

[Networker] Issues in choosing Advanced File Type Devices

2005-08-03 09:51:10
Subject: [Networker] Issues in choosing Advanced File Type Devices
From: Andrew Bridgeman <andrew.bridgeman AT CORUSGROUP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 09:37:58 -0400
6 months ago we decided to not go down the Advanced File Type Device route
for one reason or another. The question has been raised as to why we did
not and i cannot for life of me remember why we never went with AFT devices
from the beginning. Can someone advise as too any reasons why this might
have been so or just some general comments on problems that have occured
with using AFT devices.

Regards

Andrew Bridgeman