Networker

[Networker] RE : [Networker] No of Session server is actively busy with

2005-07-27 06:56:32
Subject: [Networker] RE : [Networker] No of Session server is actively busy with
From: "Faidherbe, Thierry" <thierry.faidherbe AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:55:07 +0200
Query using nsradmin like :

nsradmin -s server
nsradmin> show session statistics
nsradmin> print type:nsr
          session statistics: id = 102010, name = secunda, mode = saving,
                              pool = M1R1 OTHE, volume = 001397,
                              rate kb = 2000, amount kb = 37680252,
                              total kb = 0, amount files = 0, total files = 0,
                              connect time = 35924, num volumes = 0,
                              used volumes = 3, completion = running,

and count for amount of "id=" or "name=" instances.

Above sample describe 1 save session.

You could put nsradmin cmds in a file and execute it like
"nsradmin -s server -i <cmdfile>" and redirect the output to a file.

Following sample should do that you want :

nsradmin -s server -i <cmdfile>"  |grep "name=" |wc -l

If you look at my networker reporter, you will get same kind of info in gantt
charts.

HTH,

Thierry