Networker

Re: [Networker] Legato claims too many clients?

2005-07-14 12:13:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] Legato claims too many clients?
From: David Ranieri <DRanieri AT EVERGREENINVESTMENTS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:09:02 -0400
Hello,    I'm new to the board but have already benefited from some of the
discussion topics.

Looks like the -v flag will produce the host names.    Cool command.

nsrlic   -v   -s <server>   |more,

or

nsrlic -i -s sunlegato

>nsrlic    detail

Thanks   - Dave

David M. Ranieri
Evergreen Investments
200 Berkeley st
Boston, Mass. 02116-5034
Phone 617-210-2337
Fax 617-210-3755

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, proprietary and
intended only for the recipient on this message.  If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or unauthorized use is strictly prohibited and
subject to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law!  If you are not
the intended recipient please delete this e-mail and DO NOT ACT UPON,
FORWARD, COPY OR OTHERWISE DISSEMINATE IT OR ITS CONTENTS.

"Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
Sent by: Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
07/14/2005 11:51 AM
Please respond to
Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU>; Please
respond to
"Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>

NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [Networker] Legato claims too many clients?

Brian,

Did you run the nsrlic command?  It will tell you the exact names of the
clients that are using the 10 licenses.

Nsrlic -s (server name)

David M. Browning Jr.
LSUHSC Enterprise Network Operations/Help Desk
(504) 568-4364 - Direct
(504) 914-7550 - Cell