Networker

Re: [Networker] Moving indices

2005-07-07 16:56:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] Moving indices
From: "Allender, Stephen R" <Steve.Allender AT NORTONHEALTHCARE DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 16:53:43 -0400
Stan,
        Networker doesn't know anything about /nsr2.  It thinks
everything is in /nsr.  IMO, If you want to split your indexes up,
you'll have to setup some symbolic links under the index directory in
/nsr.  This would allow everything to "appear" to be under /nsr.

Steve Allender
Norton Healthcare
224 E. Broadway LL
Suite 20
Louisville, KY  40202
502-629-8234
steve.allender AT nortonhealthcare DOT org