Networker

[Networker] No output

2005-06-10 03:38:28
Subject: [Networker] No output
From: Bart.Jespers AT FUJITSU-SIEMENS DOT COM
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:31:51 +0200
hello,

some of clients (behind a firewall) give sometimes No Output errors,
probably due to firewall issues

But at this moment on of our clients who is not behind a firewall also
gives this output. the server is a Win2000 with notes online module.

the notes and files backup worked fine for more than a month. and now
this week we had 2 times this output

 mailpr.smals-mvm.be:NOTES: 1 retry attempted
* mailpr.smals-mvm.be:NOTES: ! no output

legato recommends to check the variables (but the backup worked fine for
a month), we had this message Tuesday and today (not Wednesday and
Thursday)

any ideas?

>       __________________________________________________
>       Jespers Bart
>       IT Consultant LCNA
>       FSC Professional Services
>
>       Fujitsu Siemens Computers
>       Charleroisesteenweg 116
>       1060 Brussels
>       Belgium
>
>       Tel            +32 (0)2 536 72 93
>       Fax           +32 (0)2 536 47 50
>       Mobile       +32 (0) 475 955308
>       E-mail        mailto:bart.jespers AT fujitsu-siemens DOT com
>       Internet:        <http://www.fujitsu-siemens.com>
>
>       This message may contain confidential and/or privileged
> information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive
> this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any
> action based on this message or any information herein.  If you have
> received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately
> by reply e-mail and delete this message.
               Thank you for your cooperation.