Networker

Re: [Networker] Restoring from Disk Backups

2005-05-25 11:21:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] Restoring from Disk Backups
From: Martin Smith <Martin.Smith AT OLDHAM.GOV DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 16:20:46 +0100
are addressed. If you have received this email in error you must delete
it and notify the system manager (e-mail: postmaster AT oldham.gov DOT uk).
Hi Stephen,

Usually we can restore succesfully from disk, takes seconds.  Have noticed that
we can't stage to tape while still backing up to disk.  This is not to much of
an issue for us as we backup at night, and stage/restore during the day.  Have
never tried restoring from disk while staging to tape.

Marv.