Networker

Re: [Networker] Problem with Staging in 7.2

2005-05-21 18:59:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] Problem with Staging in 7.2
From: Carl Farnsworth <cfarnsworth AT UCASYSTEMS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 18:54:36 -0400
Thanks for the tip, Preston; I had recently concluded that an "upgrade" to
7.1.3 would be my next step, if I don't find an answer.

Actually, I've since determined that it appears that it's the 5.x flavor
savesets that are messing up the staging.  Once I manually staged off all
the Exchange savesets from a 2.0-006 Module, the automatic staging kicked
in like clockwork.

I assume that a Hotfix similar to the one to recover >2GB savesets is
required for cloning/staging, but at least I've got a workaround.

Thanks,
cf