Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker HELP - Appropriate Discussion Topics?

2005-05-19 17:28:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker HELP - Appropriate Discussion Topics?
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 16:26:54 -0500
The easiest thing to do is check the logs.  Find out where Networker is
installed, (most have it in \program files\networker for windows, but it
varies based on OS and personal preferences) and then browse to the
\nsr\logs directory, and look at the DAEMON, SAVEGROUP, and MESSAGES logs.
Quite often, that's the first thing Legato will ask for when
troubleshooting.

Other than that, ask a specific question about something, and people can
help.  A vague question will get various responses.

David M. Browning Jr.
LSUHSC Enterprise Network Operations/Help Desk
(504) 568-4364 - Direct
(504) 914-7550 - Cell