Networker

Re: [Networker] Probe succeeds, save sends nothing !

2005-05-06 08:45:22
Subject: Re: [Networker] Probe succeeds, save sends nothing !
From: Aurea Cruz <aurecruz AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 07:37:39 -0500
Hi Matthew,

I'll check nbtstat. Name resolution has not changed
and gives me the right answers both from the server
and the client.

Forgot to mention that there is an oracle module on
this client as well, which still runs scheduled
backups with no problems (though rman takes over).

Neither client nor server are multihosted. This
behaviour started right after upgrade, it was one of
the first clients I tried.

Stan mentioned a firewall, and though I don't know of
any (same subnet), I am waiting for the admin to
confirm no fw software is running/blocking.

I'll clear nsr/tmp on both at the first chance and try
again.

thanks again!
Aure c.