Networker

[Networker] info how to

2005-04-27 07:58:13
Subject: [Networker] info how to
From: jm.vanmillon AT CRELAN DOT BE
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:46:03 +0200
Hi,
I search a solution to export in a file de configuration (definition) of
each group and each client existing on my networker server.
I have search in the documentation CD but found nothing.
Can somebody help me.

Thank's in advance

Van Millon Jean-marc
Crédit Agricole
Bvd Sylvain Dupuis, 251
1070 Bruxelles/Belgium
Dpt: ICTS/Production/Osa
Tel:02/558.73.63
Fax:02/558.76.32
Email: jm.vanmillon AT crelan DOT be

This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged.If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error please
notify the sender immediately and then delete this email.Email transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain
viruses.  The sender therefore is in no way liable for any errors or omissions
in the content of this message, which may arise as a result of email
transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard copy.
Please bear in mind that the content of any email leaving and entering the
recipient network
will be verified against viruses, spam and unsuitable content in accordance
with the recipient
policies and regulations.  Halted messages will therefore be destroyed without
any further
notice.