Networker

Re: [Networker] Overland Libraries

2005-04-08 01:33:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] Overland Libraries
From: Ronny Egner <ronny.egner AT SIV DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 07:19:13 +0200
Rob Haig wrote:
Does anyone have significant experience with a NEO 8000?  We're looking
at the ADIC i2000 and a vendor pitched me the NEO8K and the price
difference is incredible.
I'm looking for good or bad experiences either way.

Hi,

we are running two NEO 4000 and we´re very satisfied. The service
and support is good and the library worked one year without problems
so far....

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ronny Egner

SIV.AG
Konrad-Zuse-Straße 1
18184 Roggentin

Telefon: +49 (0)3 81 / 25 24 422
Telefax: +49 (0)3 81 / 25 24 399

mailto:ronny.egner AT siv DOT de
http://www.siv.de

to whom they are addressed. The views expressed in this
e-mail are those of the individual author and not necessarily
those of SIV.AG.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has
been swept by serval anti-virus tools for the presence
of computer viruses.