Networker

Re: [Networker] volume version mismatch?

2005-04-07 11:55:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] volume version mismatch?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 11:54:42 -0400
When you say printed label, I assume you mean the actual bar code label
itself and not the internal label that NetWorker writes to the magnetic
media, correct?

I have seen this happen a few other times. I have "Bar code reader" and
"Match bar code labels" set to 'yes' when labeling tapes with these bar
codes.

Thanks.

George