Networker

Re: [Networker] 2 Questions

2005-04-01 11:57:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] 2 Questions
From: "Novello, Guy" <GNovello AT PHCS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:55:14 -0500
Hi Ron,

I ran into the situation where I delete a client and then had to do a file
restore.
Since the client didn't exist, I couldn't re-create it and Legato would not let
me do the
restore.

I think I ended up adding the old client name as an alias to another client.
You don't really need to delete the old client name unless you are running low
on client connections.
Hope this helps.

Guy